MnCareers Order Information
MnCareers is a stand-alone resource for students and job seekers that can be a companion piece to the ISEEK website. It is printed every fall.
MnCareers is a career and education planning guide for explorers of all ages. The 130+ page publication provides Minnesota-specific labor market, education, and career exploration information.
What's in This Year's MnCareers?
- Summary of skills employers want
- An easy career interest assessment
- Updated labor market information for 200 Minnesota occupations
- Contact information for job training and college programs
- Career planning and job transition resources
Use a credit card or purchase order^ to pay for MnCareers via the Minneapolis Community & Technical College online bookstore.
To order, go to www.mncareers.org/order. You will need*:
- An e-mail address and create a password for free registration
- Your organizations’ Tax Exempt ID# (if applicable)**
- A credit card or purchase order number^ with billing information
2014 MnCareers - Pre-order pricing accepted through October 18, 2013*
2013 MnCareers - Available now, while supplies last
Questions about MnCareers?
Contact Denise Felder, MnCareers Editor
651-201-1521, 800-657-8372 (toll free), TTY: 651-215-9526
* Pre-order prices are accepted through October 18, 2013. Purchase orders must be submitted to MCTC immediately upon ordering.
^ Make purchase orders to: MnCareers / Minneapolis Community & Technical College; 1501 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403; Swift ID # = 0000219710-001. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Tax not included. You will need to enter your Tax Exempt ID# in the online form.