Twin Cities Metro Industries
The Twin Cities Metro is the largest labor market in Minnesota. It has over half of the state's employers and jobs. The Twin Cities Metro has seven counties, with Hennepin and Ramsey at its core. But the larger region (including a few counties in Wisconsin) ranks among the most populated U.S. metro areas. There are businesses in every industry sector, so there is no shortage of job options. The largest employing industries in the region are professional and business services, health care and social assistance, manufacturing, retail trade, and finance.
Twin Cities Metro Significant Industries
These industries are featured because they are prominent in the region, have high wages, and a lot of jobs.
Construction and Infrastructure
- Credit Intermediation & Related Activity
- Financial Investment & Related Activity
- Insurance Carriers & Related Activities
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Machinery Manufacturing
Professional and Business Services