Keyword Search Tips
- If you get too many results, try narrowing your search. Use options under the "Narrow your results by" label on the left side of the search results page. Open a filter (by clicking on the + sign) to expand the options within that filter. For example, open "State Region" to filter your results by location.
- You can select multiple filters to decrease the number of your results. You can remove filters (by selecting the X next to the filter name) to increase the number of your results.
- Another way to increase the number of your results is to try the singular version of your keyword. Searching for "engineer" programs will give you more results than searching for "engineering" programs.
- Surround phrases with quotation marks to indicate that your results must contain that exact phrase. For example, "computer programming".
- You do not need to use "AND" between keywords to search multiple keywords. Adding a space between the keywords or using + will give you the same results. Example: computer repair and computer + repair will give you the same number of results.