Check out these downloadable logos, brochures, flyers and links to other favorite ISEEK content.
Job Seekers and Teens
- E-Tools for Career Planning & Job Search (21.7MB, .ppt)
Uses the cyclical career planning tool to show how ISEEK and CareerOneStop can help with assessments, career exploration, goal setting, education exploration, job search, and career management. Includes 57 slides.
- ISEEK Game Show (6.02MB, .ppt)
20 questions about career exploration topics for teens and job seekers. Includes 22 slides with sound.
- How to Choose a Career Path (10.5MB, .ppt)
Career exploration topics, including assessments, 16 career clusters, occupation research, and postsecondary options. Includes 39 slides.
- How to Explore Minnesota's High-demand Health Care Occupations (19.9MB, .ppt)
Guide to using ISEEK and other tools to find health care career and training information. Includes 36 slides.
- Life After High School: Making College & Career Decisions (8.50MB, .ppt)
Short presentation of career exploration topics for teens. Includes 23 slides.
- Entering the Job Market (7.77MB, .ppt)
In-demand careers and labor market information for college students or others looking for internships or their first professional job. Includes 28 slides.
- STEP AHEAD Intro (4 minutes, video)
Take a quick tour of this career information website for ex-offenders.
Counselors, Workforce Professionals, and Administrators
- Webinars for WorkForce Center staff through DEED (session recordings)
Session 1: Using ISEEK to Complete Individual Service Strategy (ISS) Plans
Session 2: Career and Training Information and Special Populations
Session 3: Using ISEEK to Support WorkForce Center Customers: Case Studies
ISEEK Green Webinar: Green education and career information for counselors and teachers
- E-Tools for Minnesota's Youth Practitioners (session recording)
Webinar showing online tools to help Minnesota teens to make career decisions, find education and training options, and improve their work-readiness skills. Also includes facilitator resources and an overview of the Training Resource Center.
- ISEEK Game Show: Counselor Edition (6.81MB, .ppt)
Questions and answers about career exploration topics and ISEEK content. Includes 18 slides with sound.
- E-Tools to Help Clients with Career Planning and Job Search (24.5MB, .ppt)
Overview of ISEEK content and tools to help job seekers and college students with career planning. Includes 55 slides.
- iSeek Solutions Overview (5.72MB, .ppt)
History, vision, and projects of iSeek Solutions and how it benefits its partners, including Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
- Career and Education Planning Resources (11.4MB, .ppt)
Overview of online career and education exploration resources from DEED LMI, ISEEK, CareerOneStop, eFolio, and GPS LifePlan. Includes 46 slides.
- STEP AHEAD Intro (4 min., video)
Take a quick tour of this comprehensive career information website for the incarcerated and ex-offenders and find out how the STEP AHEAD project was developed.