Industry: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
2917 Industrial Drive
Faribault, MN 55021
Assistant Factory Manager
Trystar is the leading domestic manufacturer and international distributor of portable and permanent power solutions , industrial cable , and power accessories.
Professional and/or industry association affiliations
SME , SolidWorks user group
Type of occupations held at this business
- Drafters , Engineering , and Mapping Technicians , All Other
- Mechanical Drafters
- Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Sales and Related Workers , All Other
- Welding , Soldering , and Brazing Machine Setters , Operators , and Tenders
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Cutting , Punching , and Press Machine Setters , Operators , and Tenders , Metal and Plastic
Number of employees: 20-49
Highest level of education achieved by employees
||Less than high school diploma
||High school diploma, GED, or apprenticeship
||Some college (including associate degree).
||Doctorate or professional degree
Desired skills & certifications
Top desired skills Learn about soft skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
Other desired skills sets (including technical)
Number of full-time workers typically hired in a year: More than 10 a year
Human Resources Director
Learn more about Trystar
We produced products that helped support the 2010 Winter Olympics.
We produced products that helped support multiple PGA golf events.
Business information is provided directly from the business to iSeek Solutions. To update this information,
please log in to your business account.