IT management analysts provide organizations with analysis and suggestions regarding how best to use technology and information to achieve business goals.
Like other management analysts, workers in IT may conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplifications and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
|Median Hourly Salary:
|Education & Training:
Bachelor's degree is common.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
|Skills & Knowledge Needed:
- Customer and Personal Service
- Administration and Management
- Computers and Electronics
- Personnel and Human Resources
|Tools & Technology:
High capacity removable media drives,
Liquid crystal display projector
Enterprise resource planning ERP software,
Analytical or scientific software,
Data base reporting software
The page you are looking for does not exist.
Please try using the navigation links above or the
to find what you're looking for.