IT chief executives provide leadership and guidance for the use and management of electronic information.
IT chief executives may have IT-related specialties and work with other executives to plan, coordinate, and lead the activities of an organization.
|Median Hourly Salary:
|Education & Training:
Bachelor's degree is common.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
|Skills & Knowledge Needed:
- Administration and Management
- Making Decisions
- Customer and Personal Service
- Monitoring Performance
- Managing Money
|Tools & Technology:
High capacity removable media drives
Enterprise resource planning ERP software,
Data base user interface and query software,
Human resources software
The page you are looking for does not exist.
Please try using the navigation links above or the
to find what you're looking for.