Education and Training
Would you like to get paid to help others learn new things?
Education and training workers guide and train people. As a teacher, you could influence young lives. You could also support the work of a classroom teacher as a counselor, librarian, or principal. You could coach sports activities or lead community classes.
You could also work with adults. For example, you could lead training to employees in a business. Or you could work as a university or college professor for undergraduate or graduate students.
- Careers in this cluster
- Industries in this cluster
- Pathways in this cluster
- Fields of Study in this cluster
- Businesses in this cluster
There are many hobbies and activities you could explore to learn more about education and training. Try one or more of these activities:
- Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Future Teachers of America (FTA)
- Coach a sports team.
- Work as a library aid.
- Teach a community education class.
- Tutor a family member or neighbor.
- Coach a local sports team.
- Volunteer at a literacy program.
- Work as a teacher assistant in an elementary or high school.
- Become a part of organizations such as Teammates or Big Brothers/Big Sisters.