Licensing / Certification
Pharmacists must be licensed to practice in Minnesota. Applicants must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be of good moral character;
- be a graduate of a pharmacy school program;
- complete 1,600 hours of internship experience;
- complete and pass the licensing exam; and
- complete and pass the jurisprudence exam.
For more information, contact:
Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
2829 University Ave. SE, Suite 530
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3251
All states require that pharmacists have a license and pass the North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam (NAPLEX). Additional requirements vary by state.
Certifications are examinations that test or enhance your knowledge, experience or skills in an occupation or profession.
There are 14 certifications related to this career.