Licensing / Certification
Chiropractors must be licensed to practice in Minnesota. Applicants must:
- complete at least one half of the academic credits required for a bachelor's degree in appropriate subject matter;
- graduate from an accredited chiropractic school;
- complete the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners examinations;
- pass the Minnesota jurisprudence exam; and
- pay application fees.
Chiropractors who wish to perform animal chiropractic must be registered. They must:
- be licensed chiropractors; and
- complete at least 210 hours of education and training in animal chiropractic.
For more information, contact:
Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
2829 University Avenue, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3220
All states require chiropractors to be licensed. Requirements vary by state.
Certifications are examinations that test or enhance your knowledge, experience or skills in an occupation or profession.
There are 8 certifications related to this career.
Click on occupations listed below to find State
of Minnesota licensing information.
Animal Chiropractic Registration
Chiropractic, Doctor of
Graduate Preceptor Registration (GPP)
Independent Examiner Registration