Prepress Technicians and Workers
Wages & Outlook
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Prepress Technicians and Workers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 1,590 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Prepress Technicians and Workers most often work?
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Paper Manufacturing
- Other Information Services
This career is currently in moderate demand.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 440 new Prepress Technicians and Workers to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||1,243||1,051||-192||-15.4%|