Wages & Outlook
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Medical Secretaries *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 8,590 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Medical Secretaries most often work?
- Ambulatory Health Care Services
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support Services
This career is currently in very high demand.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 2,860 new Medical Secretaries to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||4,255||5,279||1,024||24.1%|