Wages & Outlook
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Interior Designers
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
"Low" indicates 10% of workers earn less and 90% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 90% of workers earn less and 10% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 760 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Interior Designers most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
- Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
- Construction of Buildings
- Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers
No data available.
This career is high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 310 new Interior Designers to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||767||812||45||5.9%|