Paralegals and Legal Assistants
Wages & Outlook
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Paralegals and Legal Assistants *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 5,170 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Paralegals and Legal Assistants most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Administrative and Support Services
This career is currently in very low demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 1,230 new Paralegals and Legal Assistants to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||3,472||3,871||399||11.5%|