Wages & Outlook
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Marketing Managers
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
"Low" indicates 10% of workers earn less and 90% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 90% of workers earn less and 10% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 7,390 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Marketing Managers most often work?
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Merchant Wholesalers, Nondurable Goods
This career is currently in very high demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 2,180 new Marketing Managers to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||4,603||5,003||400||8.7%|