Wages & Outlook
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Marketing Managers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 7,530 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Marketing Managers most often work?
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
This career is currently in very high demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 2,180 new Marketing Managers to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||6,609||7,087||478||7.2%|