General and Operations Managers
Wages & Outlook
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for General and Operations Managers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 36,390 workers employed in this very large career.
Where do General and Operations Managers most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support Services
- Specialty Trade Contractors
This career is currently in low demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 9,740 new General and Operations Managers to meet market demand between 2012-2022. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||23,993||25,903||1,910||8%|